- More Options...
If your business is finding it difficult to secure financing, ESB Financial can help. We partner with the US government to offer special loan programs to businesses that might not otherwise qualify.
We offer SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans with competitive rates. Talk to an ESB lender today about how you get started on the application process today.
- Special programs to make loans available
- SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 available
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Easy, streamlined application process
- Personal, attentive service
- SBA 7(a) Loans
The 7(a) Loan Program is SBA's most popular program. It is used for a great number of reasons by start-up and existing small businesses that might not be able to secure loans through standard channels.
- Terms up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms up to 25 years for fixed assets
- Expansion or renovation of an existing building
- Construction of a new facility
- Purchase land, buildings, equipment, inventory and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Refinancing debts for compelling reasons
- Start-up business
- SBA 504 Loans
Also called the Certified Development Company (CDC) Program, SBA 504 loans are designed to provide long-term, below market, fixed rate financing for major fixed finances and real estate.
- Construction of new facilities
- Renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing land and improvements
- Purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
- The 504 Program CANNOT be used for working capital or inventory, consolidating or repaying debt, or refinancing.