Most banks charge you to have a checking account. Here at ESB Financial, we think it makes more sense to pay you. That's right, get paid really high interest with Kasasa Cash® checking. We'll even refund your ATM fees nationwide (up to $20 per qualification cycle)!*
And there's no monthly service charge or minimum balance to keep. All you have to do to earn your rewards are a few simple things each month. The best part? These things make banking easier anyway! Do you Kasasa®?
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- Earn 2.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 2.01% to 0.39% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Plus earn refunds on ATM fees nationwide up to $20 a month
- Option to link to free Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings
- Have Kasasa Cash rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- ESB Online Banking
- ESB Mobile Banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free E-Statement with check images
- $50 minimum opening balance
How to Get Paid High Rates and Earn Refunds on ATM Fees
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Receive and review monthly E-Statement
- Have at least 1 electronic deposit or withdrawal post and clear
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free and you'll still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/20/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.39% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to an account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Early closing fee of $30 if account is closed within 60 days after date opened.