ATM fee reimbursements apply solely to the Kasasa Cash account. ATM transactions occurring with the Kasasa Saver account are not refunded
- More Options...
Saving isn't always easy. That's why ESB Financial offers free Kasasa Saver® to help you meet your savings goals. This savings account pays really high interest — higher than the national average.
And it's linked to your free Kasasa Cash® checking account. Have your free checking rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings! It's that easy!
- Free savings account that earn high interest
- Earn 1.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 1.01% to 0.26% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Linked to your free Kasasa Cash® checking account
- Have Kasasa Cash rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings!
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fee
- ESB Online Banking
- ESB Mobile Banking
- Free E-Statement with check images
- Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash and $0 for Kasasa Saver
How to Earn Our Highest Rates
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Receive and review monthly E-Statement
- Have at least 1 electronic deposit or withdrawal post and clear
- ATM fee reimbursements apply solely to the Kasasa Cash account. ATM transactions occurring with the Kasasa Saver account are not refunded
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free and you'll still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/20/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash and $0 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.39% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 1.01%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 1.01% - 0.26% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Early closing fee of $30 if account is closed within 60 days after date opened.